Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween has gone to the dogs!


Kaya adopted at age 8, casts her spell!

In honor of my favorite holiday, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite pictures of what else? Cute dogs who are totally annoyed to be in costume!

I am not a big fan of dressing up dogs on a day to day basis. I think it blurs the lines between human and K9 just a bit too much, but on Halloween, all bets are off!

You have my permission on this one night a year to embarrass your dog in front of the neighborhood. (Just keep the costumes safe please!)

Enjoy...and Happy Halloween!

The Dog Diva

Bandit, adopted from the SPCA at age 7.


Bandit is such a good sport!











Buddy, an SPCA therapy dog, is ready for a night on the town!


Jackson, an SPCA Pet Visitation dog, poses for Mickey!




Kepa, adopted from Orange County Animal Services.


Yes, that is our good sport Bandit dressed in Disney Princess attire!


Wanda the pumpkin. Adopted by her heart worm foster mom!

Have a happy and safe Halloween and remember to keep the candy for yourselves! No chocolate for Fido!















No comments:

Post a Comment