Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Like Cheese

Cheese is great in almost every form, but this weekend it was the foam form that took center stage for me.
As a football fan it has been a hard season, watching as Micheal Vick rose once again to super stardom.
So this game was sure to cause me heart burn. Just the thought of Vick playing in a super bowl is enough to make me scream, then to think of him winning it, and being named MVP. Barf.

Well, at least this year I don't have to worry about that any more. Thanks to the Green Bay Packers! I wore my cheese head proudly throughout the game and yelled and screamed at the TV more than I have in a while. My poor dog couldn't get any sleep!

When it looked like the Eagles might rally in the end, it was almost more than I could bare, but then, it happened. Vick messed up and threw an interception. Beautiful. Perfect.

Goodbye Vick, at least until next season...

And thank you Packers...I hope you go all the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment